capcom announced the release of the “new” Resident Evil 7, Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC.
This is basically an update that adds Next-gen enhancementslike high frame rate, graphical improvements, 4K resolution support, RayTracing is added, 3D sound, loading times are reduced, and all that for free if you have already purchased the game, Well, it will just be time to update the game in its version for console or Steam for PC, since the version purchased from the Windows Store itself is excluded from the patch. If you have the PS4 version, the company offers a tutorial for updating the games.
Enjoy these masterpieces with more realism and adapted to the new generation.
Three powerful masterpieces burst onto next-gen platforms! Experience the splendor of Resident Evil 7 biohazard horror masterpiece and experience the rebirth of two survival horror classics, Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3, perfectly re-imagined for the latest hardware.
Ray tracing allows you to display dynamic reflections on reflective or wet surfaces. When applied to ambient lights, it creates realistic lighting and shadow effects that must be seen to be believed.
HIGH FRAME PER SECOND RATE
Enjoy an even smoother gaming experience with the power of next-gen hardware.
Enjoy a new level of realism in sound that you can hear above, below and around you.
REDUCED CHARGING TIMES
Shorter loading times allow for greater immersion in the game.
Note: In Steam versions, loading times will depend on the characteristics of your PC.
- Note: Those who have already purchased the PlayStation®4 or Xbox One versions can upgrade to their respective next-gen platforms. Be careful not to buy the same game.
- Note: Steam versions will be updated via patch.
- Note: Updated Steam versions only support DirectX12 (they do not support DirectX11).
- Note: Backup data is retained after updates.
- Note: Resident Evil Resistance does not have an update.
- Note: UWP versions of Resident Evil 7 biohazard and Resident Evil 7 do not have updates.