In China, you can already buy the first Intel Arc Alchemist desktop board to hit the market, and it’s the Intel Arc A380, one of the most basic models only above the Arc A310. This GPU offers a graphics chip DG2-128 (ACM-G11) manufactured by TSMC at 6nm equipped with 8 Xe cores which result in a total of 1024 cores @ 2000MHz accompanied by 6 GB of GDDR6 memory @ 16 Gbps with a 96-bit memory interface and a power consumption of 75W.
Modest as it is, it includes API support DirectX 12 Ultimateis able to bring technology to life Laser trace per hardware, you can scale your performance with resizing technology Intel® XeSS, and includes encoding features for the AV1 codec. It will be in the summer when it goes on sale in the rest of the markets.
Performance of the Intel Arc A380 compared to its competitors
Let’s move on to what matters, its performance, and that is that this GPU promises to move virtually any game on the market to a resolution 1080p@60FPS in graphic quality Half. Essentially they indicate that this GPU is 25% faster than AMD Radeon RX 6400Slightly more expensive graphics than the Intel option, so it doesn’t seem like a bad idea for those who want to enjoy games without maximum graphics tweaks while spending little money along the way.
Intel has announced the availability of the Intel Arc A380 graphics processing unit (GPU), the first of its Arc A 3-series graphics-enabled desktop products, giving gamers and content creators a new choice. The Intel Arc A380 GPU, with 6GB of GDDR6 to support the latest games, will be available from desktop ecosystem partners Acer, ASUS, Gigabyte, GUNNIR, HP and MSI starting this month . The launch will begin in China and expand globally over the summer.
The Intel Arc A-Series 3 desktop graphics products represent the next step in Intel’s journey to bring discrete graphics to market. These are Intel’s first full-featured desktop boards based on the Intel Xe High Performance Graphics (Xe HPG) microarchitecture.
Intel Arc A-Series 3 graphics cards bring next-gen technologies to mainstream gamers and creators with the most comprehensive technology feature set in this market segment, ready for next-gen workloads:
- The Intel Arc A380 GPU supports the full DirectX 12 Ultimate feature set, including hardware-accelerated Ray Tracing, and delivers smooth 1080p gaming at 60 frames per second (FPS) and beyond with popular titles like League of Legends. , Moonlight Blade, Naraka: Bladepoint and PUBG: Battlegrounds.
- Intel Xe Matrix Extensions (Intel XMX) IA acceleration engines enable faster content creation and power Intel’s AI-powered upsampling technology, XeSS, coming this summer.
- The Xe Media Engine enables the future of video rendering with the industry’s first AV1 encoding hardware acceleration, also supports HEVC and H.264 encoding and decoding, and is capable of rendering 8K resolution media.
- The Xe display engine supports up to four 4K 120Hz HDR displays, up to two 8K 60Hz displays, or up to 360Hz for 1080p and 1440p resolutions.
- Intel Deep Link Technologies harness the power of Intel® CPUs and GPUs to unlock new levels of performance and efficiency across a wide variety of workloads.
via: video cardz