EA Sports today announced the new F1 22although his real name is EA SPORTS F1 22. Unfortunately, there aren’t many details, so we’ll start with the basics, like its release for the July 1, 2022 on PC (EA app, Origin, Steam and Epic Store), PlayStation 5/4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.
As interesting details is that the My team and Career modes will be available again, but improved, the AI has also been improved, implemented a split screen mode for two players support for Virtual Reality glassesand the use of technology Laser trace. Although not explicitly stated, at least in the hardware requirements, there are some expressly for the use of this technology.
New season, new rules – Take part in a new era of Formula 1® cars in F1® 22.
Race day redefined — Take control of your virtual F1® experience with immersive and cinematic pit stops, formation laps and more.
Life in F1® — Enjoy the glamor and glitz of Formula 1®.
The official video game of the FIA Formula One World Championship™ 2022:
- New season, new rules — Get behind the wheel in a new season and race a wide variety of cars on iconic tracks, including the new Miami International Speedway.
- Race day redefined — Take control of your racing experience with immersive cinematic formation laps and safety car periods, interactive pit stops and new sprint races.
- Adaptive AI — A new AI system for less experienced players keeps you competitive in every run.
- Life in F1® – Unlock and show off supercars, apparel, accessories and more for the world to see.
- My crew – Choose your starting budget as you build your F1® team from the ground up, with expanded department events and deeper skin customization.
- Career mode — Put your racing skills to the test in the world of F1® and rise through the ranks in the famous 10 Year Career mode.
Also included is Formula 2™, the ultimate F1® training ground, with Short, Mid or Full season options, plus content from the 2021 and 2022 seasons*.
Split-screen racing for two players.
VR – Enjoy the ultimate immersive F1® experience with VR support on PC, allowing you to experience the drama of racing from inside the cockpit.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- SW: Windows 10 64 bit (Version 1909)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2130 or AMD FX 4300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Chart: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Ray-traced graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 or AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
- DirectX: version 12
- Report: Broadband internet connection
- Storage: 80 GB of available space
- Processor: Intel Core i5 9600K or AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Chart: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 590
- Ray-traced graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 or AMD Radeon RX 6800