This weekend there is Formula 1 In Miami for the very first time, and to celebrate, Codemasters and EA have released a new trailer for their long-awaited F1 22who how could it be otherwise, show us what the Miami International Autodrome looks like in the game. Yes ok the game features new graphicsit is still early to see these improvements, we will have to wait for its launch and its comparisons to really see the graphic evolution and how they have implemented RayTracing.
Welcome to Miami! Say hello to the Sunshine State as it’s time to hit the #MiamiGP circuit as F1 heads to its new track in the USA.
With 19 corners and three DRS zones, there will be plenty of overtaking opportunities on Miami International Autodrome’s new street circuit in F1 22. New physics, tire and handling models have been added to the F1 22 to bring it to life. regulatory changes this year, which will allow for tighter and more exciting races.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- SW: Windows 10 64 bit (Version 1909)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2130 or AMD FX 4300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Chart: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Ray-traced graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 or AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
- DirectX: version 12
- Report: Broadband internet connection
- Storage: 80 GB of available space
- Processor: Intel Core i5 9600K or AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Chart: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 590
- Ray-traced graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 or AMD Radeon RX 6800