Today is Friday, and that means we almost forgot to tell you that since yesterday you can download the KillingFloor 2 and the old enemy from the Epic Games Store, so now you know you can claim them from the following link, while after the jump we leave you a brief description and the specifications of the most demanding game.
In KILLING FLOOR 2, players venture to mainland Europe to fight the epidemic caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment, which is spreading faster and with greater force. Its magnitude is such that it has even paralyzed the European Union. Just one month after the events of the first KILLING FLOOR, specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is thrown into chaos: communications are down, governments have collapsed and the military has been eradicated. The inhabitants of Europe know very well how to survive and protect themselves in this type of situation, and the lucky ones have decided to hide.
But not everyone has lost hope… A group of civilians and mercenaries have joined forces to fight the epidemic, establishing privately funded bases of operations across Europe. Once the clone outbreaks of the specimens are located, players will have to fight their way through areas infested with zeds and finish them off.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- SW: Win7, Win8 or Win 8.1 64 bit
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 or AMD Phenom II X2 545
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM
- Chart: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or AMD Radeon HD 4830
- SW: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad @ Q9550 2.83GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Chart: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 6950
- DirectX: version 11
- Report: Broadband internet connection
- Storage: 100 GB of available space
- Additional notes: NVIDIA FleX requires GeForce GTX 770 or better (GeForce GTX 980 recommended)
Ancient Enemy is a strategic RPG card game where you’ll make interesting tactical decisions while battling deformed enemies and overcoming challenging puzzles. Face a horde of deadly enemies, each of whom emerges from a world where evil has already triumphed. You must not only resist, but also rebuild your powers to defeat evil and fight a final duel against your monstrous nemesis.